Home » » Ditzy(?), Dumb(?), Devastatingly Delish, Dangerous, Dexterous, Damaged (?) ...

Ditzy(?), Dumb(?), Devastatingly Delish, Dangerous, Dexterous, Damaged (?) ...



A career is wonderful, but you can't curl up with it on a cold night.
Marilyn Monroe

A sex symbol becomes a thing. I just hate to be a thing.
Marilyn Monroe

First, I'm trying to prove to myself that I'm a person. Then maybe I'll convince myself that I'm an actress.
Marilyn Monroe


Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
Marilyn Monroe


“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” 
― Marilyn MonroeMarilyn 

“Too often they don't realize what they have until it's gone. 
...they're too stubborn to say, 'Sorry, I was wrong' 
they hurt the ones closest to their hearts, 
and we let the most foolish things tear us apart” 
― Marilyn Monroe



The one song I shall always remember Norma Jean by, this was just a bit song in a movie but was sung in Mandarin by Yao Lee in the 50s and was a huge hit then.



The amazing tribute statue in Chicago city:









Share this video :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Asset Class Returns As At 31 May 2013 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger