Leslie Loh the producer has this to say when I asked him to elaborate why this concert is unmissable:
1） this is winnie ho's latest concert, and her only major concert in 2012, fresh from her sensational solo album! like her or not, you can't deny she can sing and very well at that!
2) it has two fantastic guest male singers in ah worm and ah fei
3) it has tay cher siang yet again. who doesn't know TAY CHER SIANG by now?
4) we are singing songs from the two most respected and legendary composers in the chinese pop history: jonathan lee and liu jia chang. together these two godfathers are responsible for evergreen classics too many to count!
5) winnie ho and tay cher siang are malaysia's treasures and they will carry the malaysian flag proudly abroad in the very near future. be the early supporters rather than late supporters cos it is cooler that way!
6) be part of the FIRST CHINESE JAZZ MOVEMENT in malaysia!
7) it is held in bentley music auditorium again, the 2nd best hall in malaysia after DFP in terms of acoustics
8) ticket price are only RM125 and RM85, well worth the price for a full-scale jazz production
9) you get to meet hundred of like-minded chinese jazz lovers under one roof! and lastly,
10) the organizer is pop pop music, you can't expect anything less from us (ahem, blowing a big trumpet!)
buy your tickets at Popular CD-RAMA at ikano power center (IPC) or telephone booking at 012-2083790
Indulge me while I share this song Ling Wu, so heartbreaking, to know and understand, to realise after just how great and wonderful they were together. Both LZS and Sandy Lam were married to each before, I cannot help but feel they were singing about each other. Beautifully aching, to say the least, ... who showed more regret and emotion?
The other LZS song that mesmerises me, the melody and lyrics ... OMG...